Last update on September 25, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
BESTSUN Brightest Tactical Flashlight, 12000 Lumens LED Flashlight, 12 x Cree XML-T6 High Power Handheld Searchlight, Portable Water Resistant LED Torch for Emergency Camping Outdoor Home (Black)
– Made of 6061T aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and durable enough for long time daily using.
– With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, no need to consider replacing the cap for the whole life.
– It is waterproof, but do not put it into water directly.
– Super Bright, blinding Effect.
– Crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense.
3 Mode: High/ Low/ Strobe (Long press the switch for 3 seconds)
Bulb: 12x T6 LEDv Max Output: 12000 lumens
Power By: 4x 18650 3.6v/ 3.7v Button Top Rechargeable Battery (Not Included)
Size: 145x 65mm
Weight : About 360g
Application: Outdoor, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bed Room, Foyer, Study, Bathroom and so on.
Package Weight : 400 G / 14.11 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 145*70*60 MM / 5.91*2.76*2.76 Inches
Retail Packaging: No, General Box
1. Please tighten the tail cap, otherwise it might not work because of a loose battery contact
2. Please keep the tail cap and clean, If the control panel of tail cap is dirty, it may cause the battery to a bad contact, resulting in not lit.
Survival Flashlight Product Features:
This tactical flashilghts uses of a 12x XM-L T6 LED, producing very bright beam of light. Output bright can come to above 12000 lumens [lm].
Best and Brightest hand-held flashlight available! Ultra Bright 12 LED High brightness brighter than 10000 Lumens flashlights, 3 Modes (High -low – strobe) Powerful Torch Flashlight
Aircraft grade aluminum body – built tough! LEDs will last for 100,000+ hours of use! Water-proof with silicone sealed o-rings.
WIDELY USEs for Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Self-defense, Emergencies in car truck Jeep SUV and many other activities. Outdoor and Indoor use
POWER SOURCE:4x 3.7V 18650 Cusp Top of Rechargeable Batteries( Not Included).Easily light up an entire room or focus in on objects up to 500m away! Please don’t aim directly at eyes by the light.