Last update on September 28, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Intsun Military Compass for Hiking, Multifunctional Lensatic Compass Waterproof and Shakeproof, Sighting Navigatio Compasses for Hiking, Camping, Motoring, Boating, Boy Scout
INTSUN Multifunctional military compass will always lead you in the right direction. Ideal for hiking, motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, adventure, geodesy mapping,navigation, and other outdoor activities.
1. Tough and tenacious, the Metal Compass with waterproof and shakeproof, which can resistant cold, heat.
2. Built-in leveling bubbles that maintain compass balance, which ensures higher accuracy.
3. Main features include pointing, positioning,slope measurement, map orientation and deviation angle measurement.
4. The compass with a floating dial of liquid-filled and clear 360° scale, its readings are highly accurate and reliable.
5. Hiking compass has a tripod mounting hole on the buttom,so you can install it on a tripod.
6. There are 2 rope buckles and a military green lanyard for putting or hanging the compass.
Weight: 0.35 lb
Size: 3.3 * 2.5 * 1.1 in
1 X Metal Compass
1 X Waterproof Bag
Warm Tips: Compass must absorb enough sunlight to achieve a good glow.
Survival Compass Product Features:
Durable Metal Compass: Tough and tenacious, the military construction with waterproof and shakeproof properties is built to survive the harshest of hikes.
Fluorescent Design: A fluorescent ring is specially designed inside the compass dial, which can glow brightly at night, you can read data without a flashlight. Note: Compass must absorb enough sunlight to achieve a good glow.
Accurate Reading: The compass dial has a 360 degrees scale with liquid-filled capsule for stable operation. Featured with a level bubble to improve accuracy, the easy to see sighting window with reticle makes it easy to aim and read.
Multifunctional: The Sighting Compass allows to measure the difference between height and slope. Ideal for hunting, hiking, Geology and other outdoor activities.
Portable: There are 2 rope buckles and a military green lanyard for putting or hanging the compass, which can keep the military compass near you with a leather belt, or place it in your pocket with a carrying case safely.