Last update on May 27, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Multitool Keychain LED Flashlight with Permanent Match Lighter, Forever Flint Firestarter Survival Gear for Camping Hiking Outdoor Adventure
Survival Keychain Product Features:
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE – Its combined with LED flashlight (Replaceable when the electronic are exhausted), keyrings and permanent match. All you have to do is fill the compartment with lighter fluid, dip the match inside then scrape it against the side to spark a fire!
COMPACT & PORTABLE – It’s small and unique designs allows you to take it with you anywhere you go. With its keychain organizer design and added key rings you can easily attach it to your keys or lanyard to always keep one on you at all times.
LIGHTS UNDER HARSH CONDITIONS – Regardless of the weather this basically reusable match will light up anywhere. Great tool for camping, survival and emergency preparedness. You can lights Campfires, Stoves, Gas-Barbecues, BBQ, Paper, Dry Grass, Bark and Maya Dust and more. It just applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition.
PERFECT BACKUP TO LIGHTERS & MATCHES – It’s better to be safe than sorry. When you’re lighters and matches won’t light just pull out your flint keychain lighter.
QUALITY AND DURABLE: this mentioned key chain flint lighter is crafted out of heavy duty and quality material, good for at least 10,000 strikes. Premium quality magnesium core striker, ensuring a long-lasting and durable tool for anywhere.
Its combined with LED flashlight (Replaceable when the electronic are exhausted) Actually covenience in daily life.
KEY CHAIN CLIP
Built with keychain clip and O ring design, you can easy attach your keys and convenient to take along with it for quick emergency access.
Alloy material, wear-resistant and scratch-resistant. Premium quality magnesium core striker, ensuring a long-lasting and durable tool for anywhere.
HOW TO USE
1. Rotate counterclockwise to open the lid and add kerosene.
2. Screw the scraper back and wait 3 Min, let the cotton and wick fully absorb the lighter fluid.
3. Holding the scraper at a 45-degree angle with the flint. Push hard and slide downward to ignite.
Important: Please Scrape off the black wax on the surface of flint strips for the first time use. The black plating and small contact area are both not good for spark making.
1. Re-dip the wick with lighter fluid as soon as the cotton burns in red. This will prolong the working life of the wick.
2. Don’t fill too full. Too much lighter fluid in the wick is another reason that fail to ignite fire.
3. The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper, or else it may be more difficult to ignite.
4. Be Careful! Never put your finger toward the scraping direction, or else the scraper may hurt your finger.
Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter (2 pack) Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter with Bottle Opener Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter Parts 2 Pack Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter Keychain Match+Accessories