Last update on June 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Permanent Metal Match Lighter Forever Carabiner Keychain Lighter Waterproof Match EDC Emergency Matchstick Survival Flint Fire Starter with Bottle Opener (Fuel Not Included)
HOW TO USE IT
1. Fill with kerosene first. Hold the lighter with your left hand and unscrew the striker shaft.
2. Make sure you are holding the striker shaft at a 45-degree angle with the flint rod.
3. Slightly press and quickly slide the striker along the flint to the steel. Upward or downward is OK, please be careful not to hurt your finger.
Tip: when you get your first fire steel, please make sure to thoroughly scrape off the black coating and then you’ll start to notice that the sparks will get bigger and bigger as you expose the actual fire steel to the scraper.
Do not keep using the lighter if there is lighter fluid insufficient. If you see the flame is weak and the wick becomes difficult to be ignited, then you may need to refill it.
When the wick is burned to black and become short, the wick cant absorb enough fluid so it will be difficult to ignite. Please extend or change the wick by the steps as below.
1. Pull the steel scraper out by pliers.
2. Slowly pull the wick out, stop pulling if you think its long enough. Please directly change the wick if its too short to wrap the scraper.
3. Put the scraper back to the middle of the wick, and then lightly hammer it back to the pipe.
4. The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper.
Survival Fire Starter Product Features:
4 IN 1 KEYCHAIN LIGHTER: This multi-purpose EDC tool integrated with a permanent flint metal match lighter, a beer bottle opener, an O ring keychain and a carabiner. Its great deal to have one edc survival tool for key holding, backpacking or more
REUSABLE AND REFILLABLE: This sturdy flint match strike lighter good for at least 15,000 strikes. Premium quality magnesium core striker. Just fill with kerosene and strike it to get fire. (Fuel not included due to the airmail regulation)
EASY TO USEUnscrew magnesium rod striker and fill with gasoline or kerosene first. Put the striker back into the tube, let the cotton core absorbs the fuel. Then quickly strike against flint strip on side of body to ignite fire.
LIGHTWEIGHT POCKET SIZE: Easy carry with the effective O ring and Carabiner Keychain, can attach with your keychain, your bag pack belt and so on. perfect to be included in emergency kit, great for hiking, camping, outdoor survival or use as lighter for smokers.
GREAT GIFT IDEAS: This match keychain is a perfect tool because it combines outdoor practicality and convenience. Compact design making it as a must-have gear for hunting, travelling and other outdoor activities. Lighters are equally effective even when wet or cold