HOW TO USE IT
1. Fill with kerosene first. Hold the lighter with your left hand and unscrew the striker shaft.
2. Make sure you are holding the striker shaft at a 45-degree angle with the flint rod.
3. Slightly press and quickly slide the striker along the flint to the steel. Upward or downward is OK, please be careful not to hurt your finger.
Tip: when you get your first fire steel, please make sure to thoroughly scrape off the black coating and then you’ll start to notice that the sparks will get bigger and bigger as you expose the actual fire steel to the scraper.
Do not keep using the lighter if there is lighter fluid insufficient. If you see the flame is weak and the wick becomes difficult to be ignited, then you may need to refill it.
When the wick is burned to black and become short, the wick cant absorb enough fluid so it will be difficult to ignite. Please extend or change the wick by the steps as below.
1. Pull the steel scraper out by pliers.
2. Slowly pull the wick out, stop pulling if you think its long enough. Please directly change the wick if its too short to wrap the scraper.
3. Put the scraper back to the middle of the wick, and then lightly hammer it back to the pipe.
4. The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper.
Survival Fire Starter Product Features:
DURABLE: This multifunctional lighter can withstand at least 10,000 impacts. High-quality magnesium core striker. Fuel can be replenished and used thousands of times.
EASY TO USE: Before using the igniter, you need to add a small amount of fuel (gasoline or kerosene) and let the match stick be injected for 1-2 minutes (the cotton core completely absorbs the fuel). Note: According to air mail regulations, lighters do not contact fuel.
Utility Versatile: This lightweight keychain is a easy carry tool as it combines utility and convenience, which making it a must-have hiking or camping gear for hunting, traveling and other outdoors activities. Works equally well even when wet or cold
Widely Use: Great essential life-saving EDC tool for outdoor camping, hiking, Picnic, bbq parties, firework and many other emergency survival occasions. Or even for lighting cigarettes or cigars.
AFTER-SALES SERVICE: If you are dissatisfied with this product, please contact us and we will give you the best after service.
Amazon Disclosure: Bestsurvivalknives.info is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FTC Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.