High Quality, Compact & Durable Outdoor Survival Camping Hunting Knife
– Tactical performance that stows easily in a pocket, on your tactical vest, or lashed to your web gear, the Hunting Knife from Pro Iron always stays ready. This durable utility lockback folder features a 3-1/4” partially serrated blade made of 440 stainless steel with a protective black oxide coating, makes a survival tool in wilderness.
Ambidextrous thumbstud and opening assist lever make opening the blade easier, while the reliable liner lock holds the blade out securely when you are ready to use it. This makes an excellent tactical knife or Camping knives. Knife also features a glass breaking point and has a built-in seat belt cutter, deep carry pocket clip.
– Overall length: 7.75”
– Closed length :4.75
– Blade length: 3.25”
– Weight:3.6 OZ (Single)
– Compact and capable lockback with assisted opening technology
-3.25” 440 stainless-steel blade with black oxide coating
– Partially serrated edge
– Thumbstud and opening assist lever
– Reliable liner lock design
– Glass breaking point
– Built-in seat belt cutter
– Carry pocket clip
-1 year manufacture Warranty.
Make This The Last Outdoor Survival Camping Hunting Knife You’ll Ever Buy – We stand by our products and will work hard to find a positive solution.
Folding Survival Knife Product Features:
3 1/4” stainless steel drop point blade. 4.75″ Closed
Features a rope cutter, glass breaker, can opener and belt clip
Black Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
Spring assisted opening with thumb stud
Tough, tactical folding knife with a heavy duty blade
Amazon Disclosure: Bestsurvivalknives.info is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FTC Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.