SE Jumbo Emergency Flint Firestarter and Striker – FS378
SE is proud to present our Jumbo Emergency Flint Firestarter and Striker. A firestarter is an essential tool for camping, emergency and survival kits, hiking, and hunting.
How to Use the Firestarter:
(1) Gather tinder: dead branches, dry bark, grass, lint, paper, pine needles, or twigs.
(2) Hold the magnesium rod at an angle above your tinder pile.
(3) Use the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
(4) Let the shavings fall into your tinder pile.
(5) Keep scraping until you have scraped a pile of shavings amounting approximately to the size of a quarter coin.
(6) Hold the flint at an angle over the pile of magnesium shavings. Then, slide your striker along the length of the flint forcefully to create sparks.
(7) Continue to slide striker against the flint until the sparks you have created land directly onto the pile of magnesium shaving and tinder and ignite the fire.
(8) Once ignited, blow gently on the magnesium shavings to spread flames to the rest of your tinder.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE FS378 Jumbo Emergency Flint Firestarter and Striker.
IPR Rights Notice:
Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Survival Fire Starter Product Features:
Overall length: 4
Flint length: 2-4/5
Flint diameter: 5/16
Metal striker and plastic handle
Comes with a lanyard
Amazon Disclosure: Bestsurvivalknives.info is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FTC Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.