TEMEAYE Fire Starter Bow Drill Kit, Parent-Child Educational Toys for Children, Primitive Wood, Survival Practice Friction Fire Tool, for Scout or Outdoor Person Training and Teaching
Survival Fire Starter Product Features:
Develop the patience, persistence, attentiveness, concentration, and handling capability
A good fire starter survival tool for scout or outdoor person training and teaching, A good parent-child educational toys for children
Carbon steel bearing has a life of over 10K rotation
Never give up if you fail at the beginning, even you are a scout, new beginner or child. TEMEAYE hand bow drill kit makes fire easier than other fire bow drill kit. Our tester succeeded after several trials. You can make a fire!
Practice frictional fire skills in a primitive way, learn how to make fire by yourself, instructions included. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to help.
TEMEAYE Bow Drill Kit – A Great Fire Starter Survival Tool
Practice frictional fire skills by a primitive way, learn how to make fire by yourself.
A great fire starter survival tool for scout or outdoor person training and teaching.
A great parent-child educational toys for children. Learning while playing with your kids.
Warning: Please be careful when the fire suddenly burst into flames !!!
Wooden Spindle * 1
Fire Board (10 holes and you can DIY more) * 1
Bamboo Handle * 1
Jute Tinder (as a coal catcher) * 1
1. Prepare part of our jute tinder under of the fireboard holes to hold the ember as a coal catcher, one end of the board can be raised a bit to help the air circulation.
2. Keep drilling the fireboard vertically until producing smoke by friction with the wrapped string of the bamboo handle (Please be sure the wrapped string is tight and neat enough to not slip during operation).
3. Please drill the spindle at uniform speed firstly, keep smoking continuously, and speed up in the latter half.
4. Please do not drill through the board, in case the ember goes off.
5. Please handle the jute tinder carefully and blow it consistently, then you make fire.
Amazon Disclosure: Bestsurvivalknives.info is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FTC Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.