Last update on October 1, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
YUSUD Keychain Multitool with Flint Metal Matchstick Fire Starter and Bottle Opener, Great Kerosene Refillable Lighter, EDC Gift Ideas and Emergency Survival Gear
Survival Fire Starter Product Features:
Original Unique Design: This multi-purpose key chain multitool integrated with a permanent flint metal match lighter, a beer bottle opener and an edc keychain. Its great deal to have one edc survival tool for key holding, backpacking or more
Affordable and Quality Ensure: We promise its sold by affordable price yet come with 1 year service, any problem like received an empty box, defective or broken etc. Please to contact us, we will provide each customer satisfactory after-sales service.
Utility Versatile: This keychain is a perfect tool as it combines utility and convenience, which making it a must-have hiking or camping gear for hunting, traveling and other outdoors activities. Works equally well even when wet or cold
Attention: Need to add a small amount of fuel (gasoline or kerosene) before using the igniter,let the match stick infuse for 1-2 minutes until the cotton core completely absorbs the fuel.( Note: According to airmail regulations, lighters product do not allowed to contain fuel).
Durable: the flint starter and adjustable cotton can endure at least 10,000 strikes. Premium quality magnesium core striker
HOW TO USE
1. Unscrew the rod and add lighter fluid first (no fuel included)
2. Screw the scraper back and wait 3 Min, let the cotton and wick fully absorb the lighter fluid.
3. Holding the scraper at a 45-degree angle with the flint. Push hard and slide downward to ignite.
Please scrape off the black coating on the surface of flint strips for the first time use.
black plating and small contact area are both not conducive to spark making
KEY CHAIN AND CLIP
1. Re-dip the wick with lighter fluid as soon as the cotton burns in red. This will prolong the working life of the wick.
2. Don’t fill too full. Too much lighter fluid in the wick is another reason that fail to ignite fire.
3. The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper, or else it may be more difficult to ignite.
4. Be Careful! Never put your finger toward the scraping direction, or else the scraper may hurt your finger.
Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter (2 pack) Keychain Matchstick Fire Starter with LED Light Multitool Keychain Match Parts Multitool Keychain Match + Accessories 2 pack Multitool Keychain Match